Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Morgana Paper Doll - Violet Dress


Morgana Paperdoll - Violet Dress

Another rainy weekend so I decided to make another outfit for Morgana.  This time I chose her violet dress which is actually a cape - I'm going to give her two versions - this one and another with the hood of the cape up so that you can actually see it.  I think this was a favourite during the early seasons of the show (BBC's Merlin) as she wore it quite often - I can see why - it looks comfortable as well as being quite sumptuous.


Morgana Pendragon

Morgana - Violet Dress

As I've done before I'm including the sketch of the dress before it was coloured in:

Morgana- Violet Dress Sketch




The original Morgana paper doll post including her purple, green and blue gowns can  be found here (posted 1 Jan 2012)









Morgana's white dress can also be found here (posted 5 Feb 2012)










Morgana's black lace dress can be found here (posted 7 October 2012)










 Sharon Souter - not to be used for commercial purposes 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, Sharon, I love all of these, but that rich purple is really magnificent.

Joleene Naylor said...

Gorgeous! That's a great show and I love paper dolls, so this is perfect :D (and I love Morgana's wardrobe!)

Three Hoodies Save the World said...

I think the big fashion houses might like to have a word with you.

sharonssunlitmemories said...

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Roger - when I was young my dream was to become a costume designer for shows just like this one. Our generation was told not be be ridiculous, stop messing about and get a real job! (Sure you can relate to that!)

Barbara said...

Ditto what Roger said! You are such a talented lady!

CraveCute said...

This is beautiful! Looks like something Enya would wear!

Unknown said...

beautiful, if only my daughter was younger it would be so usefull :)

Sharon, I want to say big thank you, I followed your advice and my followers button is working now, I can see everyone :))
thank you so much :)

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...