Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Results of the Poll




Many thanks to everyone who voted in the poll (and commented in the post). 

When trying to choose the next post I just couldn't make up my mind between the Heidi Paper Doll and the Ballet Book to Colour and decided to see what other people thought. 

I was also curious to find out if there was a preference for the familiar (Heidi) from a mainstream publisher, or something a little bit off-beat from an unknown source (the self adhesive doll).   

There were 15 votes in the poll.  Results are as follows:

Heidi and Peter Paper Doll (Saalfield) - 9 votes
Ballet Book to Colour (Merrill) - 4 votes
A is for Apple (Fairytale Alphabet) - 2 votes
Self Adhesive Paper Doll (source unknown) - 0 votes

The next post will therefore be the Heidi and Peter paper doll.  It will be a bumper edition as Saalfield produced two versions of the book and I want to include both.  There is quite a bit I still need to scan but once that is done I'll be putting the post together.

Heidi and Peter will be followed by the Ballet Book to Colour and A is for Apple.  Although the self adhesive doll received no votes I won't disregard her altogether - but she will be put on the back burner.

 My own paper doll of Morgana has been more of a hit than I expected and has raced up the Most Popular Posts of the Month chart.  Besides making her some more outfits I'm also thinking of designing another doll.  Some ideas I'm currently playing with are Guinevere from the same BBC series as Morgana, Princess Kate (the only 'real' person) or Lady Mary from Downton Abbey.  Perhaps that will have to be another poll!      

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Can't wait to see more of Heidi and Peter.

For some inexplicable reason I have been unable to open your blog recently Sharon. Glad I was finally able to today.

I think a Princess Kate paper doll would be a great make btw

x

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see all of these, especially your Morgana. I love the subjects you choose.

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...